No doubt, KineMaster is a wonderful video editing app for Android and iOS devices, but you cannot miss using it on your Windows PC. Though the app does not have any standalone version for Windows, so if you want to take the benefits of its amazing features, you can do it with little workaround.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, KineMaster offers the number of powerful controls while going through the editing process on its compatible devices. You must know that the stunning edits, motions, and animations which you can perform on your Android devices were before actually capable only on the editing tools available for PC.
As we have earlier said that KineMaster app has not been developed for Windows, but you can use it on your PC with the help of an emulator. KineMaster for Windows offers full-featured video editing just like you do on your Android and iOS devices. You can use it for creating professional videos using its variety of advanced editing tools, animation effects and several other features to make the great video.
If you are unfamiliar with the term emulator, so before going further, we would like to let you know what emulator is.
An emulator is a software which makes one device capable of behaving like another device. Like if you want to run Android apps on your Windows PC or Mac, it cannot be possible without the help of an emulator. Here, the emulator behaves just like an Android system, so when you install the emulator on your PC, it will start working as an Android system, allowing you to run Android-based app on it.
So, to run KineMaster on your PC, you must install an emulator first, and then you move further with the other installation process.
The numbers of emulators are available to install your desired apps on Windows PC. Some of the most popular emulators are Nox Player, BlueStacks, MEmu, etc.
Download KineMaster on Windows using Nox Player
Now, you will learn how to install KineMaster for Windows with Nox Player. Here are the steps which you need to follow for the same.
- Download Nox Player by clicking on the download button listed below.
- You need to follow the basic installation steps to download and install the emulator on your Windows.
- Now, the next step involves opening the Nox Player for initial setup. You will surely be amazed to see that the emulator looks and works in the same way as an Android device. Thus, gives you an amazing Android user experience on your PC.
- If KineMaster APK is there on your PC, you just need to drag the file onto the emulator in order to install or download the KineMaster from Google Play Store. If you do not have a Google account, you have to create it in order to download Android apps.
- Once it is installed completely, simply run the app and start using it to create the great videos.
Download KineMaster on Windows using BlueStacks
Alternatively, you can also use other emulators to install KineMaster on Windows. Here, we are trying BlueStacks, the steps are as follows.
- Download and Install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Now, create the Google account in a similar way as if you are using your Android phone.
- After it is completed, open the Google Play Store.
- Next, you have to search for KineMaster app in the Google Play Store.
- Find the app in it and download it, which will take a few seconds.
- Once it is downloaded, install the app and it is done.
With these simple steps, now you are ready to use KineMaster for Windows and can start making creating, editing and even sharing your own original videos. Before going with a free or paid version of this app, just think the purpose of your videos. The free version can be used for personal and non-commercial use and you can consider going for the paid version if it is necessary.
Always keep in mind that the most popular emulators like Nox Player and BlueStacks enable you to run this app on Windows without any issue. KineMaster has minimum requirements to perform its tasks which make it highly capable of running this app in even low-end PC.