KineMaster, being packed with numerous editing features, allows you to create videos that can be little difficult to get in one single app. If you are familiar with this app, obviously you will not look for other apps to create, edit and upload your professional or personal videos on different platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
This app is something which must be considered to unleash your creativity and to produce impressive, interactive and artistic content.
If you have an iOS device, like an iPhone or iPad, installing and using KineMaster on your device is quite easier and simpler. For iOS users, it can be the best video editing app with numerous exclusive features available for the iOS platform. Like Android devices, KineMaster for iOS is available in two versions, free and paid.
However, the free version offers an array of features giving you an opportunity to create a video that shows your creativity and skills of collecting and organizing the contents in the best possible way. The paid version enables you to use various professional tools such as video and text editing using multiple layers, cropping and trimming of the contents with 100% accuracy, multiple-track support and many more. If you are looking for a video editing app for a professional purpose like creating videos to upload on YouTube for customers and all, you can go for the paid version.
Install KineMaster on iPhone or iPad
Installing this app on your iPhone or iPad can be done in two ways, where the first option is to install KineMaster using iTunes service and the other option is to install it without iTunes using an emulator.
Using iTunes Service
- Go to the App Store in your device, iPhone or iPad, whichever you are using.
- Now, you have to search for the app by the keyword ‘KineMaster’ on the search bar.
- It will show several results on your screen, where you require choosing the one which you want to install on your iOS device.
- Once you choose the right app, click on Get icon.
- Then click Install icon.
- The app will start to download and install on your device.
- Once the installation is completed, run the app.
Now, you can use all the features of this wonderful app just like you use in the Android devices.
If you choose to install KineMaster using emulator, you have to go through these steps before using it on your iOS device. Here, you cannot use iTunes for installing this app; instead, you have to take help of third-party program which is capable to run KineMaster apk on your device. In this case, you need to use Android emulator in your iPhone or iPad, like you can choose iAndroid, Cydia or any other Android emulator which you think would be the best choice.
- Download Android Emulator for iOS on your iPhone or iPad, for example, iAndroid or Cydia.
- Once the download is completed, install it on your device and go with the required settings, if any.
- Now, download KineMaster app from the reliable source or you can download it from its official website.
- Next step is to export the app to your iPhone or iPad.
- Run the exported app into the Android emulator which you have installed in your iOS device in the above step.
Now, when you have KineMaster on iOS devices, no one can stop you from showing your creativity in the form of amazing videos which will be created by using the unmatchable features of this app in your own way.