KineMaster, simple and powerful video editing app ensures to provide the great user experience enabling you to create videos in the way what exactly you want them.
After testing so many apps, from simple template based apps enabling you to generate videos automatically from the recordings to the full-featured editing apps with the support of multiple tracks, we have come to the point that videos generated through apps offering a freedom to create, edit and share as the one-stop solution would be the best choice for people who are either in the profession where videos generation are one of their key role or those who love making videos for different social media sites.
Creating and editing videos with KineMaster on Android devices is something that might not be expected from other similar apps. If you are currently using any kind of video editing tool or app on your Smartphones, you will surely be amazed by the outcome of this app if you do try it once.
In case you want to have Kinemaster on your Windows, here is the guide!
It is the one that gives you a full video editing workflow along with multiple customization features that can be used on your Android device as per your need.
The good news for video editing apps seekers is that KineMaster is available free of cost, but with its free version you have to create videos with KineMaster watermark on all of them. No worries if you do not want to have this watermark on your videos, for this, you need to go for a monthly/yearly subscription.
Steps to Download KineMaster apk Pro on your Android
- Go to the Settings option of your Android and click on Security
- Now, look for the ‘Unknown Sources’ option under the Device Administrator section.
Turn it On.
- Now, click on the download link available online for this app, but make sure to go with reliable source only.
- Once the file is downloaded, locate it on your device.
- Now, install it by following the instructions given on the screen of your device.
- Once it is finished, open the app and make the necessary changes recommended on the screen.
Go ahead and enjoy KineMaster for free.
How does KineMaster work on Android Devices?
If you are one who wants to have an idea of how to use KineMaster on your Android devices, simply go through these steps and learn to make videos for professional or personal use in your own way.
- Once KineMaster is installed on your Android, you are invited to go through the ‘New User’ route to give you the basics of adding media to your project.
- If you have already created the number of projects, all can be seen on the screen with a horizontally-scrolling list which can be selected as per your choice. If you want to create a new project then simply click on ‘+’ icon available on the right.
- When you click on a new project, you are allowed to view all photos and videos on your Android or you can choose to view the video clips only. Like if you want to make the slideshow of the selected photos in your device, it can be done easily.
- When it comes to supported formats, KineMaster supports a variety of video, audio and images formats, including .mp4, .3gp, .mov, .jpg, .png, .mp3, .mp4a, .aac and others. So you can use the number of file formats to create a single video.
- Once you select your clips, you can order them in your timeline, where shifting or deleting can be performed by pressing a clip for long and hold it. You have to click ‘Add media’ icon to get new content, along with adding music from your device or adding your preferred theme to the video, where you can include animation effects as well.
- Even content can be captured at a single point to add it to your newly creating video, it can be video, photos or even audio, thus allowing you to record voiceovers.
- When you want to edit anything, simply click on a specific clip and the multiple options will be available to ease your task, like you can increase/decrease the brightness or saturation, trim the clip, add titles, increase/decrease volume, control the speed, and many more.
- The app also provides you a feature to give a color makeover to your video, or you can choose to make it black and white.
- When you want to export your created videos, you can choose low-quality, high-definition or full HD options to share your videos on Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive, Instagram or other compatible apps.
- All the videos created using Kinemaster can be saved directly to your Android device, along with giving a title, description, tags and more to your creation.
Don’t panic if you are unable to find a save button, because everything you create using KineMaster will get saved automatically.
So, if you want to go back to the home screen of your main project, you can press the back button on your Android without any worry of losing your hard work.
KineMaster is highly versatile and professional app containing a number of possibilities and you are the lucky one who can grab this opportunity to use and enjoy its impressive features. So, get it today, otherwise, you might miss something with the ability to create great videos.